1 Year Preteen Bundle
Save 71% on one year and $420 worth of preteen ministry curriculum.
Everything in the bundle is designed for 4th-6th graders (9-12 year olds).
HERE'S AN OVERVIEW OF EACH SERIES
JUMPSTART ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series gives students a boost of faith and hope to approach this year with excitement and expectation. Each week features a fast-paced, high-energy game that will get your students moving.
SERMON ON THE MOUNT ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series on the teachings of Jesus that give instructions for life, based on Matthew 5-7.
SPRING BREAK ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series that teaches four disciplines that remind us to slow down and take time to be with God.
THE GOSPELS ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series that explains why each of the four Gospels were written, and what preteens can learn about Jesus from each one of them.
UNSTOPPABLE ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series that encourages students to become determined, bold, passionate, and strategic in their faith.
ROADMAP ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series teaches preteens God’s commands are not a set of rules to keep us bound and from having fun, but rather, a roadmap from a loving God that helps us stay on the right path.
UNAFRAID ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series shows preteens how their faith can help them confront the fears of failure, rejection, sharing your faith, & the future.
FOCUS ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series teaches preteens what it means to fix their eyes on Jesus.
THE PLACES OF EASTER ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series explores locations that are important to the Easter Story and what we can learn from them.
SUMMER SCHOOL ($35 VALUE): This 4-week SUMMER series equips students with practical tools to study God’s Word over the summer. (Read, Memorize, Study, and Journal)
WELCOME BACK ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series helps preteen students begin the school year with the expectation to make a difference in their schools.
CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST ($35 VALUE): This NEW 4-week Christmas series all about what famous Christmas songs teach us about the very first Christmas. Each lesson includes a fun opening game based on a popular Christmas song.
Here are 5 important qualities of preteens that make them unique. All of them are foundational to our preteen curriculum:
- Preteens are beginning to think for themselves. Our curriculum gives them opportunities to hash out their questions and doubts.
- Preteens are in transition from childhood to adolescence. Our curriculum is hand crafted to meet the developmental needs of 4th-6th graders.
- Preteens want to "own" their relationship with Jesus. Our curriculum helps preteens take ownership of their faith.
- Preteens learn by doing. Our curriculum is loaded with fun games and hands on activities appropriate for preteens.
- Preteens need a coach/mentor, not just a teacher. Our curriculum equips the preteen leader to take on the role of a spiritual coach/mentor rather than a teacher.
WHAT YOU GET IN EACH SERIES
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.