This 4-week series teaches preteens God’s commands are not a set of rules to keep us bound and from having fun, but rather, a roadmap from a loving God that helps us stay on the right path.
This series takes a look at the 10 Commandments and Jesus’ New Testament commandments. Through Jesus’ death and resurrection, God has fulfilled the law and set us free.
This product, like all of our resources, is available in download format only.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
WEEK 1: Our Need for a Roadmap
Bible: Exodus 19:1-8, 16-20; Deuteronomy 10:12-13
Bottom Line: God’s laws are our roadmap for living a life that pleases God.
WEEK 2: A Roadmap for our Relationship with God
Bible: Exodus 20:1-11
Bottom Line: The commandments give us a road map showing us how we are to relate to God.
WEEK 3: A Roadmap for our Relationship with Others
Bible: Exodus 20:12-17; Genesis 2:24; Judges 17:6
Bottom Line: The commandments give us a roadmap showing us how to relate to other people.
WEEK 4: Letting Jesus Navigate our Roadmap
Bible: Matthew 22:36-40, 5:17; 1 Corinthians 13:4
Bottom Line: With Jesus’ help, it is much easier to stay on the path God set for our lives.