In this brand new 4-week Easter series, preteens will take a journey from the cross to the resurrection of Jesus.
This Easter give your preteen students the tools they need to understand and grasp the most powerful moment in history that still has the power to set mankind free from their sin.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- PowerPoint Slides – Each lesson comes with all the PowerPoint slides you need. Also included are the individual jpg files for each slide.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
Week 1: Legends
Bible: Romans 5:7-9, Hebrews 12:2, John 3:16-17, Luke 23:20-43
Bottom Line: Jesus demonstrated His love by laying down his life for all of humanity, even while we were still sinners.
Week 2: What Jesus “never said” on the cross
Bible: Proverbs 18:21, Matthew 6:13-15, Luke 23:33-34
Bottom Line: On the cross, Jesus said, “Father forgive them, for they know not what they do,” instead of saying “Father may their words and actions be held against them.” Why?
Week 3: YOLO Debunked
Bible: Matthew 16:21, John 14:1-3 John 11:25, Matthew 28:10, John 20:1-8
Bottom Line: The grave was empty, and even death could not defeat the mission of Jesus.
Week 4: What happened to death's sting?
Bible: 1 Cor. 15:55-58, Romans 6:23, Eph. 2:8-9, 2 Cor. 5:6-8, Phil. 1:21-23, 1 John 1:1, Acts 7:54-60, Acts 22:19-20
Bottom Line: Those who are in Christ no longer have to fear death.