This 4-week series teaches students to allow God’s grace to overwhelm the stress and anxiety in their life.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions
WEEK 1: OVERWHELMED? STRESS LESS.
Bible: Psalm 61:2-3
Bottom Line: When you turn to God, He can trade your stress and anxiety for His peace.
WEEK 2: OVER IT? TRY THIS.
Bible: Deuteronomy 31:8; John 5:19; Luke 12:29-31
Bottom Line: When you feel like you can’t handle life, try living God’s way.
WEEK 3: OVERDRIVE! RUN TO GOD.
Bible: Matthew 11:28-30
Bottom Line: God has a place of rest for everyone who will run away from their anxiety and toward His peace.
WEEK 4: OVERCOMER
Bible: 1 John 5:3-5
Bottom Line: Because Jesus overcame the trials of this life, so can you.