Sorry, this bundle is no longer available.
However, be sure to check out our Exclusive Preteen Curriculum here: https://preteenministry.net/preteen-bible-lessons
The Summer in the Psalms series is included in our preteen curriculum. In fact you get one year of new and exclusive preteen curriculum designed to help 4th-6th graders explore their faith and wholeheartedly follow Jesus.
The Summer Bundle includes our new 8-week preteen series, Summer in the Psalms, which is normally only available as a part of the Exclusive Preteen Curriculum.
And a 20-pack of messy summer games, which each include a short Biblical lesson on various topics.
All in one bundle!
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
More about what's in the bundle:
1. SUMMER IN THE PSALMS: A new 8-week summer preteen series on the book of Psalms.
Online and In-Person
Each lesson includes an opening game and includes options to do the lesson online and in-person.
Summer in the Psalms Overview:
Lesson 1: Psalm 1
Bottom Line: Life is a journey, and what we experience is directly related to the voices we follow. The truly wise will obey the teachings (Torah) of God, not the wisdom of the world.
Lesson 2: Psalm 24
Bottom Line: We worship God on our journey, because he holds all things together – from the bigness of the world to the smallness of our individual lives.
Lesson 3: Psalm 42-43
Bottom Line: When the journey gets tough and we are desperate for God, He reminds us of his faithfulness in the past, and that gives us hope for our future.
Lesson 4: Psalm 72
Bottom Line: On our journey, we should be people who stand for the poor, the needy, the weak, and the oppressed, because God is our King who fights for justice.
Lesson 5: Psalm 84
Bottom Line: As we experience the highs and lows of the journey, spending time with God is what keeps us going.
Lesson 6: Psalm 96
Bottom Line: We don’t have to live in fear or anxiety on the journey because God is holding all things together, so we can trust him in all things.
Lesson 7: Psalm 119
Bottom Line: Our trust in God grows as we journey along in obedience.
Lesson 8: Psalm 150
Bottom Line: From the beginning to the end of our journey, as we think about our lives, we celebrate who God is and what he’s done for us.
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Engaging small group discussion questions
- Hands on small group activities
- Online and in-person options
The bundle also includes...
2. 20 MESSY GAMES: This pack includes 20 MESSY Games. These are sticky, slimy, and muddy games for services and events when it’s okay to be messy.
They're a perfect addition to your summer programming: an upcoming lesson, camp, event, small group time, mid-week service, message, etc.
Each game also includes a quick lesson that tackles a "messy" topic based on a Bible verse.
20 Messy Games Overview:
- COMMUNITY - Galatians 6:2
- DECISIONS - James 1:5
- FAITH - Psalm 34:17-18
- FAMILY - Colossians 3:15
- FORGIVENESS - Isaiah 43:25
- FRIENDSHIPS - Proverbs 12:26
- GOD’S WILL - Hebrews 10:36
- GREED - Hebrews 13:5
- HABITS - Romans 12:1-2
- LOVE - I Corinthians 16:14
- LYING - Colossians 3:9
- PAST - 1 John 1:9
- PRAYER - Philippians 4:6-7
- PRIDE - 1 John 2:16
- SELF-CONTROL - Philippians 2:3-4
- SERVING OTHERS - Hebrews 6:10
- SIN - James 4:17
- STRESS - John 14:27
- UNITY - 1 Corinthians 1:10
- WORSHIP - Psalm 63:1
- Games & lesson come in both Word & PDF format. Edit as needed and easily share with volunteers.
- Game supply list
- Game setup and explanation
- Lesson Script