Big Time Truth (DOWNLOAD)
This 4-week series shows preteens how God's Word is like a blueprint for our lives.
This product, like all our resources, is a download item.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- PowerPoint Slides – Each lesson comes with all the PowerPoint slides you need. Also included are the individual jpg files for each slide.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
BIG TIME TRUTH OVERVIEW
Week 1: Why The Bible?
Bible Connection: Matthew 7:24-27; Malachi 3:6; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Psalm 119:160; Psalm 33:4 (NLT); 1 Peter 2:2
Bottom Line: The Bible is God’s truth that will never change.
What’s That to Me? Preteens will discover that it’s not the changing and confusing world that determines the way they should go, but God’s true Word, the Bible. God's Word is like a blueprint for our lives.
Week 2: Why Jesus?
Bible Connection: John 15:4; Luke 19:1-10; Revelation 3:20
Bottom Line: When we connect to Jesus, He promises to be with us always.
What’s That to Me? Preteens may underestimate the impact Jesus has on our connection to God. This lesson reminds them to nurture that connection. God's Word is like a blueprint for our lives.
Week 3: Why The Church?
Bible Connection: Acts 2:42-47; Hebrews 10:24-25
Bottom Line: The church brings color and life to those who follow Jesus.
What’s That to Me? Preteens may not see the point of church until they understand how important it is to God and to our relationship with others who follow Jesus. God's Word is like a blueprint for our lives.
Week 4: Why Share My Faith?
Bible Connection: Mark 5:24-31; Luke 23:39-43; John 8:1-11
Bottom Line: Sharing our faith offers hope to the world.
What’s That to Me? Preteens may hesitate to talk about their faith with friends and family. This lesson helps them understand why sharing Jesus with others is a critical part of our faith journey—and theirs. God's Word is like a blueprint for our lives.