This BRAND NEW 4-week series reminds preteens they can always choose a fresh start in their relationship with God and others.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
NEW BEGINNINGS OVERVIEW
Week 1: New Beginning with God
Bible: Acts 8:1; Acts 9:1-21 & 26; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Hebrews 11:6; Matthew 7:7; Lamentations 3:25 (NLT and NKJV); Genesis 28:10-19
Bottom Line: Each one of us can experience a new beginning in our relationship with God.
Week 2: New Beginning with Others
Bible: John 13:34; John 13:1-15; John 15:12-13; John 15:35; 1 Peter 3:8-9; Ephesians 4:31-32; Romans 12:9-10; Philippians 2:1-8; 1 John 3:18
Bottom Line: We can choose a new beginning in how we treat others.
Week 3: New Conduct
Bible: Ephesians 4:22, 24; Colossians 3:5-10; Luke 19:1-9; Proverbs 20:11; 1 Timothy 4:12; Romans 12:2; Galatians 5:19-32; John 15:1-4
Bottom Line: God can give us a new beginning in our conduct.
Week 4: New Perspective
Bible: 1 John 2:15-17; Matthew 6:25; Colossians 3:1-2; Matthew 19:16-30; 6:19-21; 2 Corinthians 4:16-18; Acts 20:24; Revelation 21:1-7; John 14:1-4
Bottom Line: We can choose a new beginning in our perspective.