Sermon on the Mount
This 4-week series on the teachings of Jesus that give instructions for life, based on Matthew 5-7.
This product, like all of our resources, is available in download format only.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
SERMON ON THE MOUNT OVERVIEW
WEEK 1: BEING DIFFERENT
Bible: Matthew 5:1-12; Romans 3:23
Bottom Line: What God views as important is very different from what the world views as important.
WEEK 2: MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Bible: Matthew 5:13-16, 21-24, 38-48; Luke 23:34
Bottom Line: Not only does God want us to be different from the world, but He also wants us to make a difference in it.
WEEK 3: CONNECTING TO THE ONE WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Bible: Matthew 6:5-18, 7:7-11; 1 Kings 18:25-26, 36-39
Bottom Line: Jesus taught us to pray the right way, and prayer is our way of staying in close connection with Him.
WEEK 4: RULES TO LIVE BY
Bible: Matthew 6:19-34; 7:1-14, 21-27
Bottom Line: In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus gives us some very practical directions on how to live our lives.