Save 60% on $245 worth of preteen ministry lessons and games for summer & beyond.
Note: Bundle may not purchased with promo code.
Here's an overview of each series in the Summer Bundle:
All In ($70 Value): This brand new 4-week summer series encourages preteens to go “all in” in their relationship with God.
This series provides options to do online (on the video conference platform of your choice) and in-person (in case things get back to normal). Each lesson includes an opening game (for both online and in person) to drive home the point. You receive the preteen and junior high versions of this series.
Summer School ($35 Value): This 4-week SUMMER series equips students with practical tools to study God’s Word over the summer. (Read, Memorize, Study, and Journal)
Summer Blockbusters ($35 Value): This 4-week series features four spectacular, blockbuster characteristics of God and how they turned what could have been average moments, into something exciting.
Welcome Back ($35 Value): This 4-week series helps preteen students begin the school year with the expectation to make a difference in their schools.
The Gospels ($35 Value): A 4-week series that explains why each of the four Gospels were written, and what preteens can learn about Jesus from each one of them.
Spring Break ($35 Value): A 4-week series that teaches four disciplines that remind us to slow down and take time to be with God.
First Impressions ($35 Value): This 4-week series teaches preteens that leaving a Godly impression on the world matters.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.