This 4-week SUMMER series equips students with practical tools to study God’s Word over the summer. (Read, Memorize, Study, and Journal)
This product, like all of our resources, is available in download format only.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
SUMMER SCHOOL OVERVIEW
WEEK 1: READ
Bible: 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Joshua 1:8
Bottom Line: When we spend time reading the Bible, we grow closer to God and learn to serve Him better.
WEEK 2: MEMORIZE
Bible: Psalms 119:11, 105; Mark 12:30; Philippians 4:13
Bottom Line: Memorizing God’s Word comforts our hearts, renews our minds, and encourages us in our faith.
WEEK 3: STUDY
Bible: Proverbs 2:6-9, 30:5; Matthew 26:51; Mark 14:47; Luke 22:50; John 18:10
Bottom Line: Studying God’s Word makes us better witnesses for Jesus Christ.
WEEK 4: JOURNAL
Bible: Esther 6:1-3; Revelation 12:12-16; Hebrew 11:6
Bottom Line: Bible journaling helps us keep track of what we’ve learned and increases our faith in Jesus.