This 4-week series explores locations that are important to the Easter Story and what we can learn from them.
This product, like all of our resources, is available in download format only.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
THE PLACES OF EASTER OVERVIEW
WEEK 1: THE GARDEN
Bible: Matthew 26:36-46; Luke 22:43,44
Bottom Line: Praying is our way of communicating with God, and good communication involves taking time to listen instead of just talking.
WEEK 2: THE COURT
Bible: Matthew 26:57-68; Luke 22:54; Matthew 27:1,11-24; Romans 12:19
Bottom Line: It really hurts when people lie about us, but we don’t have to feel alone because Jesus understands.
WEEK 3: THE CROSS
Bible: Mark 15:16-39; Matthew 27:51; Luke 23:39-43; Galatians 6:2; Psalm 22:18
Bottom Line: Trials are never easy to bear, but Jesus was willing to bear the cross and the shame that came with it. We have to carry our crosses, too, and we have Him to help us.
WEEK 4: THE TOMB
Bible: Matthew 28:1-10; Matthew 27:57-66; John 20:6-9; Romans 10:9
Bottom Line: Jesus defeated death and the grave just like He promised, so we can trust Him to keep His promises to us.