This 4-week series helps preteens navigate the world of friendships.
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
ONE YEAR PRETEEN CURRICULUM, VOLUME 1
This series is one of many in the One Year Preteen Curriculum - Volume 1. Get one year of exclusive preteen ministry curriculum designed to help 4th-6th graders explore their faith and wholeheartedly follow Jesus.
You can get this series in the one year curriculum or individually here on this page.
Lesson 1: Choose Good Friends
Bible: Proverbs 27:17
Bottom Line: Good friends bring out the best in you
Lesson 2: Be A True Friend
Bible: Ecclesiastes 4:10
Bottom Line: True friends are with you through life’s highs and lows
Lesson 3: Encourage Each Other
Bible: Hebrews 10:24
Bottom Line: True friends encourage you to follow God
Lesson 4: Best Friends… Forever
Bible: Proverbs 17:17
Bottom Line: True friends are with you for the long haul
- Series artwork for promotional purposes (cover slide and blank text slide)
- Lessons in both Word & PDF format – edit as needed and easily share with volunteers
- Fun opening games
- Creative, relevant teachings
- Interactive small group activities
- Engaging small group discussion questions