This 4-week series reminds students that God has a lot to say about the condition of our hearts and why that matters.
We know that salvation is certainly a matter of the heart, but what about after we get saved?
What about maintaining a spiritually healthy heart? Why does that even matter?
It does! And this series will tell you why!
This item, like all our resources, is only available as a download.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- PowerPoint Slides – Each lesson comes with all the PowerPoint slides you need. Also included are the individual jpg files for each slide.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
GUARD YOUR HEART OVERVIEW
Week 1: Matters of the Heart
Bible: Proverbs 4:20-23, 1 Samuel 16:1-13, Jeremiah 17:9
Bottom Line: We guard our hearts because it is the control center of our lives.
Week 2: What You Say is What You Are
Bible: Proverbs 4:20-27, Luke 6:45, Matthew 12:34
Bottom Line: Our mouths speak what our hearts believe.
Week 3: The Windows to our Heart
Bible: Proverbs 4:20-27, Genesis 3:6, Matthew 6:21-23, Luke 11:33, Psalm 119:37
Bottom Line: We can guard our hearts by guiding what we see.
Week 4: The Importance of God’s Word
Bible: Proverbs 4:20-27, Psalm 119:105, Ps. 119:25, Ps. 119:37, Ps. 119:165
Bottom Line: God’s Word guides our steps and guards our hearts.