4-Week Series teaching preteens what it means to live like Jesus.
The world of a preteen presents many choices. New temptations around every corner. It's easy to follow the crowd and do what everyone else is doing, even though it often means making poor choices.
Help preteens see that following Jesus means they live different than everyone else. Yes, it is sometimes tough. It requires serving others and reaching out to those who aren't yet following Jesus. But following Jesus is what we are made for. A relationship with God can be our driving force in life. It's what our soul thirsts and longs for. Help preteens discover the great rewards of being a Christ follower.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- PowerPoint Slides – Each lesson comes with all the PowerPoint slides you need. Also included are the individual jpg files for each slide.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
Week 1: It's Not Easy
Bible: Luke 14:25–27
Bottom Line: Following Jesus means you live differently than everyone else, which can sometimes be tough.
Week 2: Gone Fishing
Bible: Luke 5:1–11, NIV
Bottom Line: Christ followers share their faith in Jesus with their friends.
Week 3: Serving Others
Bible: John 13:4–9, 14 NIV
Bottom Line: Look for opportunities to serve others around you.
Week 4: Catch the Wave
Bible: Psalm 42:1; Psalm 63:1-5
Bottom Line: What wave will you catch?