This 4-week series focuses on the impact that our words have on our lives and others.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
THE POWER OF WORDS OVERVIEW
Week 1: Gossip
Bible: James 3:3-8, 4:11; Proverbs 11:13; Philippians 2:3-4
Bottom Line: When we are talking with someone about someone who can’t do anything about it, we must recognize it as gossip and stop.
Week 2: Encouragement
Bible: 1 Thessalonians 5:11-14; Hebrews 3:12-14, 10:23-25; 1 Peter 4:8-10; Romans 12:6-8
Bottom Line: Believers are called to encourage others through life’s ups and downs.
Week 3: Crude Language
Bible: Ephesians 4:29; Exodus 20:7; Luke 6:45; James 3:9-12
Bottom Line: Our words are symptoms of the condition of our hearts.
Week 4: Evangelism
Bible: Romans 1:15-17, 10:13-17; Acts 20:22-25
Bottom Line: The mission of sharing the gospel goes down to our very purpose as believers—to spread the glory of God.