A BRAND NEW 4-week series that teaches four disciplines that remind us to slow down and take time to be with God.
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version. (PPT not included.)
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
SPRING BREAK OVERVIEW
Week 1: WAIT
Bible (NLT): Luke 10:38-42; Psalm 46:10; Psalm 27:14; 1 Peter 5:7
Bottom Line: Waiting on God means we hold tight to Him and depend on Him for what we need.
Bible (NLT): Psalm 46:10; John 10:10; Exodus 24:9-11; Matthew 26:26-29; Revelation 19:7
Bottom Line: When we eat together it is an opportunity to celebrate God's provision, to consider others, and to remember that God is with us now.
Week 3: REST
Bible (NLT): Psalm 46:10; Exodus 20:8-11; Mark 2:27; Matthew 11:28-30
Bottom Line: God rested from creating the universe. He showed us the importance of being still and taking time to rest.
Week 4: WORSHIP
Bible (NLT): Psalm 46:10; 1 Samuel 1:9-11; 26-28; 1 Samuel 2:1-2; Psalm 62:8