Stress: New 4-Week Series (DOWNLOAD)
Stress: 4-Week Preteen Ministry Series. The life of a preteen is often full of stress. Students have a lot of pressure from home, school, sports, friends, etc. Often, the stress of day-to-day life can feel overwhelming.
Use this series to help preteens deal with the stresses of life.
Download a Sample Lesson
WHAT YOU GET
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- PowerPoint Slides – Each lesson comes with all the PowerPoint slides you need. Also included are the individual jpg files for each slide.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.
STRESS SERIES OVERVIEW
Lesson 1: Dealing with an Anxious Heart
Bible: Philippians 4:6-7
Bottom Line: Through prayer and thankfulness and resting in God, you can say no to anxiety.
Lesson 2: Handling Stress by Trusting God’s Promises
Bible: John 14:27-28a
Bottom Line: God has a plan for you, and He will work in everything—even the stressful things—for your good
Lesson 3: Priorities & Stress
Bible: Matthew 6:31-34
Bottom Line: Your number one priority in life should be to love God with all your heart, soul, and mind.
Lesson 4: Combatting Stress: Confidence or Fear?
Bible: Romans 8:31
Bottom Line: Perfect love—the love that can only come from Jesus—pushes fear right out of there.