Fall Preteen Bundle
Save 70% on $340 worth of preteen ministry curriculum for the fall, Christmas and beyond.
This product, like all of our resources is available in download format only.
WHAT YOU GET
UNAFRAID ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series shows preteens how their faith can help them confront the fears of failure, rejection, sharing your faith, and the future.
SERMON ON THE MOUNT ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series on the teachings of Jesus that give instructions for life, based on Matthew 5-7.
CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST ($35 VALUE): This 4-week Christmas series all about what famous Christmas songs teach us about the very first Christmas. Each lesson includes a fun opening game based on a popular Christmas song.
JUMPSTART ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series gives preteens a boost of faith and hope to approach every day with excitement and expectation. Each week features a fast-paced, high-energy game that will get your students moving.
ROAD MAP ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series teaches preteens God’s commands are not a set of rules to keep us bound and from having fun, but rather, a roadmap from a loving God that helps us stay on the right path.
UNSTOPPABLE ($35 VALUE): This 4-week series that encourages students to become determined, bold, passionate, and strategic in their faith.
UNCERTAINTY ($55 VALUE): This is a 6-pack of Bible lessons for families, which helps everyone in the family wrestle with the uncertainty of COVID-19.
FALL GAMES ($25 VALUE): In this game pack, you get 20 Fall Games. Each game is based on a topic and followed up with a lesson. These games have easy-to-read instructions and the lessons are in "script" format and require little to no prep.
FALL & WINTER GAME PACK ($25 VALUE): In this game pack, you get 10 Fall Games and 10 Winter Games. Each game is based on a topic and followed up with a lesson.
12 CHRISTMAS GAMES ($19 VALUE): In this game pack, you get 12 Christmas Games. Each game is based on a topic and followed up with a lesson.
Here are 5 important qualities of preteens that make them unique. All of them are foundational to our preteen curriculum:
- Preteens are beginning to think for themselves. Our curriculum gives them opportunities to hash out their questions and doubts.
- Preteens are in transition from childhood to adolescence. Our curriculum is hand crafted to meet the developmental needs of 4th-6th graders.
- Preteens want to "own" their relationship with Jesus. Our curriculum helps preteens take ownership of their faith.
- Preteens learn by doing. Our curriculum is loaded with fun games and hands on activities appropriate for preteens.
- Preteens need a coach/mentor, not just a teacher. Our curriculum equips the preteen leader to take on the role of a spiritual coach/mentor rather than a teacher.
WHAT YOU GET IN EACH SERIES
- Instant Download – Instantly download all the series contents immediately after purchase. Send the download link to leaders for immediate distribution.
- Series Artwork (widescreen 1280 x 720) – Includes the main artwork for the series (cover artwork) and a blank text version.
- Lessons in Both PDF & Word Doc Format – Customize the lessons as needed and easily share with your volunteer team.
- Leader Script – A lesson script is included with everything written out word for word. We encourage you to use it as a guide, rather than a script. We include a complete script so that you have everything you need to make the most out of each lesson.
- Format – Each lesson includes an opening game, creative teaching, small group activity and small group discussion questions.